Vendor Booth Fees are $10.00/Saturday, Food Truck Fees are $25.00/Saturday. Registration payment can be done ahead of time @ Laurel Chamber of Commerce 108 E Main or the day of to the Market Master. Payment made to Laurel Chamber of Commerce. Day of registration is not guaranteed a spot.
1. NO GOODS ARE TO BE SOLD BEFORE THE MARKET OFFICIALLY OPENS AT 9 AM. TAKE DOWN IS AT 1:00 PM.
2. Participation is open to any person who agrees to abide by the market rules.
3. Vendors must arrive between 8:00 and 8:30 am for registration and setup. After checking in, vendors will be assigned a selling space on a first-come, first-served basis by the Market Master.
4. Vendor Booth Fees are $10.00/Saturday, Food Truck Fees are $25.00/Saturday. Registration can be done ahead of time @ Laurel Chamber of Commerce 108 E Main or the day of to the Market Master. Payment made to Laurel Chamber of Commerce. .
5. Each vendor will be responsible for setting up, displaying, and packaging their products, as well as protecting those products from the elements. Each vendor must leave their selling area in clean and orderly condition. All trash and unsold goods must be removed from the market area by the vendor.
6. It is the responsibility of each vendor to abide by all state and federal regulations which govern the production, harvest, preparation, preservation, labeling, or safety of products offered for the market. Vendors are liable for their own products. Market management, the City, or the County shall not be held accountable for the products offered by vendors. Product liability insurance is the responsibility of the producer.
7.All baked goods must contain a list of ingredients that were used.
8.A Food License is required if you are planning on selling hot R.T.E. foods and/or salsa and is obtainable through the Riverstone Health Department. For more information please contact the RiverStone Health,123 South 27th Street, Billings MT 59101 406.256.2770 www.riverstonehealth.org