Being a Chamber member can be one of your best and most valuable business opportunities. (For more information on the many advantages Laurel Chamber can offer your business, see our Chamber Membership Benefits page.)
Membership dues run from the time of joining and may be paid either annually or quarterly.
1. Friend of the Chamber: $75/year or $19/ quarter
(Includes non-profit organizations, retired persons, churches, schools, clubs, etc.)
2. Home-Based Businesses: $110/year or $28/quarter
(Includes individuals running a business out of their home, farmers, ranchers, etc.)
3. Vendor/Associate: $160/year or $41/quarter
(Includes distributors outside the Laurel area who do business in Laurel. These members do not get a voting status in the Chamber but are a big part of the economy of Laurel. Example: food distributors, bottling companies, contractors, etc.)
4. Government Business: $160/year or $41/quarter
(Includes city of Laurel, Yellowstone Cnty, Laurel Post Office, etc.)
5. Motels/Campgrounds: $135/year plus $3.00 per room or site
6. Banks/Credit Unions: $13/per million dollars assets
7. Retail/Commercial/Professional Business: (two part-time employees equal one full-time employee, see rates below:)
** Business owners who have more than one business under one roof will be considered one business. The fee schedule will be based on the total number of employees for all the combined businesses.
** If an owner has additional businesses at different locations, those businesses will be required to purchase a separate membership.
Your Laurel Chamber membership
Chamber Member Info.
Learn about Laurel Chamber
Learn about our city
Laurel Community Info.